Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 4 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: New member
InläggPostat: 19 aug 2018, 10:38 

Förnamn: Sarp
Efternamn: Mamikoglu
Hello Everyone,

I used to play airsoft frequently years ago back when I was in undergrad, then marriage, work, other stuff kicked in :) . I'm living in Gothenburg for 2 years now and planning to pick-up this nice hobby again (Didn't want to burden you with my poor Swedish so I hope English is ok) Although I still have some of my equipment, it might be a nice time to get a new AEG and some other stuff.

I was wondering about the playgrounds in Gothenburg, whether most of the combat takes place in CQB or 20-40m in the woods? We used to play with milsim caps (20-30rds), are there any events here with milsim caps as well?(Planning to get a classic looking MP5 or M4 733/933/XM177, its hard to find milsim caps for MP5 :/ ) Also, are there any restrictions/recommendations on the camo (digital woodland)?

Thanks for your help,
Sarp

Inläggsrubrik: Re: New member
InläggPostat: 20 aug 2018, 09:36 
VSAF-Medlem
Användarvisningsbild

Förnamn: T
Efternamn: B
Hey Sarp,

We usually play in wooded areas when it comes to VSAF games (although we have had CQB skirmishes in other locations also), so standard engagement is 5-10m and upwards. See our FPS table under the rule section for standard muzzle velocities on weapon groups.

There's no restriction on camouflage in terms of uniforms, although ghillie suits/leaf camo is restricted to snipers carrying bolt weapons. We do expect people to turn up in uniforms and "morale patches" that are not offensive though.
As for recommendations, most areas are wooded, so calm," earthy and bushy" tones work best, as does fully green/olive drab. My team uses Multicam Tropic, which works really well. we have a team playing in Polish camo which also works fine, Danish M84 would do well, Woodland, Britsh woodland and Finnish summer camo too I reckon.

Note that we only allow bio degradable ammo at VSAF sites though. There's ammo aplenty out there to fill that requirement, if you become a member VSAF sell Green Devil at a very favourable price to its members (which, arguably, is one of the best bio ammos out there).

InläggPostat: 20 aug 2018, 10:01 

Förnamn: Sarp
Efternamn: Mamikoglu
Thanks alot for the info Voodoo, I will become a member this week and try to get some basic equipment till the next game in Göteborg. I visited Röda Stjärnan, unfortunately classic MP5A2, M4 733/XM177 models are not popular and they don't have them in stock. Are there any issues with customs regarding airsoft guns if I ship my AEG here (from outside EU)?

InläggPostat: 20 aug 2018, 11:33 
VSAF-Medlem
Användarvisningsbild

Förnamn: T
Efternamn: B
No issues as such, but customs are customs and sometimes they can get finnicky about it. Usually they end up contacting the police who in turn usually inform them that all is well, but thre has been misshaps. Personally, I've never had any issues though, I've ordered 3-4 weapons online from outside of EU (States and Hong Kong) and that went fine.

Can't remember whether or not the A2 version has collapsable or fixed stock, but there's one for sale on our forum also, in case that's easier:
viewtopic.php?f=78&t=8628

Forgot to mention earlier, our ammo restriction is midcap mag, but you're free to go realcap if you want. We don't like hicaps though...... Certain MilSim's do have realcap as standard, not all though. Check out Airsoft Sverige for a more complete game calnedar than ours (which is mainly for our own games and/or games in the vicinity, but free for all organizers to use).

Don't worry about not being fully equipped for a while, while we have restrictions on a few items game-wise, there's no restriction against showing up in a tracksuit or such, if that's what you have lying around before you decide on spending your money. Come out, play a game, see what people use, might make it easier to decide :)

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 4 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme