Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 6 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: Hi everyone !
InläggPostat: 10 apr 2018, 09:22 

Förnamn: Dave
Efternamn: bilim
Hi,
I am following this forum since 1 year now. Never had chance to attend any game but me and couple of my work colleagues planing to join possible games.
I am wondering English speaking in games can effect the scenario somehow? (With radio communication or any possible way I mean)
Also I read the game rules with google translate and it works great so far but some of the sentences are quite weird not possible to understand, in that point what should we do?
Also I seen that most of the games and scenario require CQB but I dont know is only CQB allowed or not can we attend with long barrel rifle or pistol?

Thank you for answers !
Hope to see you guys in games !

Inläggsrubrik: Re: Hi everyone !
InläggPostat: 10 apr 2018, 09:31 
Användarvisningsbild

Förnamn: Erik
Efternamn: Lundin
Hi Dave!

Glad you've decided to get out there and try it out!

Depending on what game and what field you are going to the rules will be diffrent. If you attended the reguarly accouring VSAF games, in Bergsjön or Mölnlycke, the rules that are found here will apply: http://www.vsaf.se/index.php?p=13

Other fields will most likely follow these rules as a basis.

If you attend a VSAF game the terrain is forest and the usual engagement distance is genereally above 10 meters and quite often at 30 meters or more, but can accour closer. Therefor many have for example an M4 with a minimum distance of 10 m and then an sidearm for distance closer then 10 meters. But the side arm then must of course chrono in as CQB.

But if you only have a rifle that chronos in as class "Auto B" you may not shoot someone that is closer then 10 meters of you. We are strict with security.

People playing are friendly and adapt to the situation. If you speak english people will generally adapt and keep the coms in english.

I will try to see if I may translate the rules. Just ask at VSAF briefing if the one responsible for the game of the day can explain it in english.

InläggPostat: 10 apr 2018, 09:57 

Hey Commander,

Thank you for very quick respond ! I read that VSAF rules and seems very legit I will pass this links to my work colleagues as well.
It is very nice to hear that English speaking wont cause any problem in game.We are also very adaptive to Swedish since we live here about loong years but never been able to speak properly :) So, there should be no language barrier in games.

Since we are in VSAF forum I think it is not wrong the ask that: Why there are other association games publish in VSAF web page? and how we can understand, VSAF or other associations are hosting the current game?

InläggPostat: 10 apr 2018, 10:54 
Användarvisningsbild

No worries.

Other fields publish in the calendar since VSAF has a good reputation and a lot of airsofters in westen Sweden are members on this forum. VSAF encourages use of the calendar so that people are aware of games since there is no general service that offers full cover.

If you press on a game and the info shows up, the eastiest way to see if it is a VSAF games is this part:
https://imgur.com/a/nHguK

If it says there is specific prices for members of VSAF you will know it is a VSAF game. The info below that box is the location, most likely our field in the Bergsjön or outside Mölnlycke.

InläggPostat: 10 apr 2018, 10:59 

Perfect, now I got it :)

Thanks for explanation and all these information !
Hope to meet you on the field for talking more about it :)

InläggPostat: 10 apr 2018, 11:01 
Användarvisningsbild

Feel free to send me a PM and I will explain to my best capability if I have time :)

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 6 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme