Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 3 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: Hello everyone!
InläggPostat: 22 dec 2016, 11:06 

Förnamn: Dave
Efternamn: bilim
Hi there!
I don't know if it's a right place to open this topic but let's try :)

I just moved to Marstand,Goteborg for a year or more and I would love to join some events. I have been playing Airsoft since 1,5 year I have all the gear for games but never experienced Swedish games, so I appreciate any kind of help and guide, how to join games and what to shop for winter time.

Thanks in advance.
/Dave

Inläggsrubrik: Re: Hello everyone!
InläggPostat: 22 dec 2016, 20:50 
VSAF-Medlem
Användarvisningsbild

Förnamn: T
Efternamn: B
Hey Dave,

Welcome to Gothenburg, or at least, slighty north of it :)

The absolute easiest way to get involved is to check the calendar for games. Mist are held locally, but other games around Gothenburg are also posted here frequently.
Winter in this part of Sweden is not overly white, so aside from warm undergarments and head cover/gloves, you really don't need much that you wouldn't also use in summer.
We'll be hosting our annual society meeting soon, end of January 2017, so become a full fledged member and come along, you're bound to meet a bunch 'o folks.

Inläggsrubrik: Re: Hello everyone!
InläggPostat: 23 dec 2016, 00:02 
Användarvisningsbild

Förnamn: Tom
Efternamn: Lindahl
Welcome Dave!

Marstrand is nice, there's a couple of VSAF players who live around the larger Kungälv area as well.

VSAF usually hosts casual games every Sunday, in a small forest area in the North Easter parts of Gothenburg. As Voodoo said, check the Calender here on the VSAF site and you'll see if anything is planned.

If it is, then it's basically just to join in by signing up in the Calender function, and coming to the game with your gear.

You can either pay a small yearly VSAF membership fee (don't remember but it's a hundred or two) and play as a member on all those types of casual games for only 50 SEK game fee, or if you just wanna try it out you can play a game as a guest for 80 SEK. I hope I don't got the number wrong, but that's the basic principle anyway.

VSAF has a set up rules for how strong various types of guns can be, and safety distances etc. so let us know if you need that translated and explained.

Cheers and welcome!

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 3 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme